*CLOSED* MD / DO - Women's Health - Madison
Women’s Health MD /DO
Madison is the state capital of Wisconsin. Located just west of Milwaukee, in Dane County, it is the second-largest city in Wisconsin. Madison is consistently ranked near the top of the “best places to live” list. With a low unemployment rate, Madison is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Madison job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Do you have compassion and enthusiasm for quality women’s health? Join are diligent team of physicians in providing exceptional care to women in one of our top ranked hospitals!
Women’s Health MD / DO – Responsibilities:
- Cares and addresses health care issues that are specific to women of all ages
- Provide care during pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum period, and care of the newborn
- Obtain patient health history
- Complete physical examination
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments with patients
- Educate patients on expectations
- Review care plan and necessary actions on their part
- Advise patients on diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Review action plan and ongoing treatment with primary care physician
- Work effectively as a team member, with nursing, support staff and other providers
- Indicate proper charges for each visit/ delivery
- Order and review test/ labs etc.
- Order appropriate diagnostic and laboratory test
Women’s Health MD / DO – Qualifications:
- Active medical license in the state
- Board Certified
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification