MD / DO - Women's Health - Boston
Women’s Health MD /DO
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a MD/DO with prior experience in womens health! Do you have compassion and enthusiasm for quality women’s health? Join are diligent team of physicians in providing exceptional care to women!
Women’s Health MD / DO – Responsibilities:
- Cares and addresses health care issues that are specific to women of all ages
- Provide care during pregnancy, childbirth, the postpartum period, and care of the newborn
- Obtain patient health history
- Complete physical examination
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments with patients
- Educate patients on expectations
- Review care plan and necessary actions on their part
- Advise patients on diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Review action plan and ongoing treatment with primary care physician
- Work effectively as a team member, with nursing, support staff and other providers
- Indicate proper charges for each visit/ delivery
- Order and review test/ labs etc.
- Order appropriate diagnostic and laboratory test
Women’s Health MD / DO – Qualifications:
- Active medical license in the state
- Board Certified
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification