MD / DO - Internist - Boston
MD – Internist
Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and one of the oldest cities in the U.S. The Greater Boston area ranks as the tenth-largest metro area in the country. It includes Boston, Cambridge, Framingham, Nashua, Newton, Peabody, Quincy and Waltham. With a low unemployment rate, this historic area is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Greater Boston job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Join a supportive environment where positive work life balance is encouraged, and physicians are inspired to expand their careers.
MD – Internist Responsibilities:
- Provide compassionate care to inpatients and their families
- Manage the care of customers hospitalized with complex acute health problems, such as trauma, coronary artery disease, cancer, diabetes and heart failure
- Thrive as a member of the hospital interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care for customers from admission through the discharge process, including facilitating the customer's transfer of care back to the primary provider and consult and make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
- Assist to organize work load and facilitate provider groups to streamline the care of customers on the service
MD – Internist Requirements:
- Work requires a MD, DO, and completion of advanced graduate medical education in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with board eligibility or board certification in their respective field
- Experience One or more years of experience in hospital acute care medicine preferred (experience in training program will be considered)
- Recent residency program graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Current State Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license -State Requirement