*CLOSED* MD / DO - Hospitalist - Madison
MD - Hospitalist
Madison is the capital city of Wisconsin and is known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state’s immigrant and farming history. Madison’s paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Madison are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking an MD with prior Hospitalist experience! Join a supportive environment where positive work life balance is encouraged, and physicians are inspired to expand their careers.
MD - Hospitalist Responsibilities:
- Provide compassionate care to inpatients and their families
- Manage the care of customers hospitalized with complex acute health problems, such as trauma, coronary artery disease, cancer, diabetes and heart failure
- Thrive as a member of the hospital interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care for customers from admission through the discharge process, including facilitating the customer's transfer of care back to the primary provider and consult and make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
- Assist to organize workload and facilitate provider groups to streamline the care of customers on the service
MD - Hospitalist Requirements:
- Work requires a MD, DO, and completion of advanced graduate medical education in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with board eligibility or board certification in their respective field
- Experience One or more years of experience in hospital acute care medicine preferred (experience in training program will be considered)
- Recent residency program graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Current State Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license -State Requirement