*CLOSED* MD / DO - Hospitalist - Madison
MD - Hospitalist
Madison is the state capital of Wisconsin. Located just west of Milwaukee, in Dane County, it is the second-largest city in Wisconsin. Madison is consistently ranked near the top of the “best places to live” list. With a low unemployment rate, Madison is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Madison job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Join a supportive environment where positive work life balance is encouraged, and physicians are inspired to expand their careers.
MD - Hospitalist Responsibilities:
- Provide compassionate care to inpatients and their families
- Manage the care of customers hospitalized with complex acute health problems, such as trauma, coronary artery disease, cancer, diabetes and heart failure
- Thrive as a member of the hospital interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care for customers from admission through the discharge process, including facilitating the customer's transfer of care back to the primary provider and consult and make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
- Assist to organize workload and facilitate provider groups to streamline the care of customers on the service
MD - Hospitalist Requirements:
- Work requires a MD, DO, and completion of advanced graduate medical education in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with board eligibility or board certification in their respective field
- Experience One or more years of experience in hospital acute care medicine preferred (experience in training program will be considered)
- Recent residency program graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Current State Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license -State Requirement