MD / DO - Hospitalist - Boston
MD - Hospitalist
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking an MD with prior Hospitalist experience! Join a supportive environment where positive work life balance is encouraged, and physicians are inspired to expand their careers.
MD - Hospitalist Responsibilities:
- Provide compassionate care to inpatients and their families
- Manage the care of customers hospitalized with complex acute health problems, such as trauma, coronary artery disease, cancer, diabetes and heart failure
- Thrive as a member of the hospital interdisciplinary team and facilitate the continuum of care for customers from admission through the discharge process, including facilitating the customer's transfer of care back to the primary provider and consult and make referrals to physicians and other members of the health care team as appropriate
- Assist to organize workload and facilitate provider groups to streamline the care of customers on the service
MD - Hospitalist Requirements:
- Work requires a MD, DO, and completion of advanced graduate medical education in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with board eligibility or board certification in their respective field
- Experience One or more years of experience in hospital acute care medicine preferred (experience in training program will be considered)
- Recent residency program graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Current State Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license -State Requirement