*CLOSED* LPN / LVN - Assisted Living - Phoenix
LPN / LVN - Assisted Living - Phoenix
Known widely for its beautiful wildlife, deserts and outdoor activities, Phoenix is home to more than 1.5 million people. In 2018, Phoenix gained over 85,000 new jobs, with a projected 28,000 new jobs over the next two years, making Phoenix a great place for individuals or families relocating. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Phoenix are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently looking for a skilled Licensed Practical Nurse with previous experience working in Assisted Living. If you are looking to develop close relationships with residents and their families, lead by example, and provide compassionate hands-on care, this is the position for you!
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Assisted Living Responsibilities:
- Assist each resident in achieving and maintaining their highest practicable physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Plan, direct and provide direct care to residents in accordance with nursing practice standards, established policies and procedures, individual plan of resident care and regulatory requirements.
- Perform nursing techniques for the comfort and well-being of the resident.
- Act to ensure that residents are treated with respect and dignity.
- Supervise and oversee nursing/NAR staff.
- Serve on, participate in and attend various committees and meetings of the site to enhance inter-disciplinary process, as assigned.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Assisted Living Requirements:
- Must have and maintain current licensure in the state as an LPN.
- 1+ years’ experience in long-term care highly preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current certification in CPR required.