*CLOSED* LPN / LVN - Assisted Living - Phoenix
LPN / LVN - Assisted Living - Phoenix
Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it is part of a sprawling, multi-city metro area known as the Valley of the Sun. Residents can enjoy poolside lounging and spa treatments—or golfing and active outdoor adventures. With a low unemployment rate, the Phoenix metropolitan area is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Phoenix job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Our client is currently looking for a skilled Licensed Practical Nurse to fill an opening within their Assisted Living. If you are looking to develop close relationships with residents and their families, lead by example, and provide compassionate hands-on care, this is the position for you!
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Assisted Living Responsibilities:
- Assist each resident in achieving and maintaining their highest practicable physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Plan, direct and provide direct care to residents in accordance with nursing practice standards, established policies and procedures, individual plan of resident care and regulatory requirements.
- Perform nursing techniques for the comfort and well-being of the resident.
- Act to ensure that residents are treated with respect and dignity.
- Supervise and oversee nursing/NAR staff.
- Serve on, participate in and attend various committees and meetings of the site to enhance inter-disciplinary process, as assigned.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Assisted Living Requirements:
- Must have and maintain current licensure in the state as an LPN.
- 1+ years’ experience in long-term care highly preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current certification in CPR required.