*CLOSED* Geriatrician - MD - Madison
Geriatrician - MD
Madison is the capital city of Wisconsin and is known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state’s immigrant and farming history. Madison’s paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Madison are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Geriatircian! Join a growing and diverse practice with various levels of acuity and various settings including post- acute care, long-term care, NP supervision, and home visits including assisted living and memory units. Providers will also play a major role in the memory assessment clinic with potential expansion of practice and hospital consults.
Geriatrician MD - Benefits:
- Competitive sign-on, starting and residency bonuses
- No restrictive contracts
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive paid time off
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental and long term disability
Geriatrician MD - Qualifications:
- Current or eligible for License
- DEA certificate
- Geriatric training/experience (e.g., fellowship, nursing home medical director, CMD status from AMDA, hospice/palliative care certification)