Geriatrician - MD - Boston
Geriatrician - MD
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is seeking a Geriatircian! Join a growing and diverse practice with various levels of acuity and various settings including post- acute care, long-term care, NP supervision, and home visits including assisted living and memory units. Providers will also play a major role in the memory assessment clinic with potential expansion of practice and hospital consults.
Geriatrician MD - Benefits:
- Competitive sign-on, starting and residency bonuses
- No restrictive contracts
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive paid time off
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental and long term disability
Geriatrician MD - Qualifications:
- Current or eligible for License
- DEA certificate
- Geriatric training/experience (e.g., fellowship, nursing home medical director, CMD status from AMDA, hospice/palliative care certification)