Geriatrician - MD - Boston
Geriatrician - MD
Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and one of the oldest cities in the U.S. The Greater Boston area ranks as the tenth-largest metro area in the country. It includes Boston, Cambridge, Framingham, Nashua, Newton, Peabody, Quincy and Waltham. With a low unemployment rate, this historic area is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Greater Boston job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Join a growing and diverse practice with various levels of acuity and various settings including post- acute care, long-term care, NP supervision, and home visits including assisted living and memory units. Providers will also play a major role in the memory assessment clinic with potential expansion of practice and hospital consults.
Geriatrician MD - Benefits:
- Competitive sign-on, starting and residency bonuses
- No restrictive contracts
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive paid time off
- Full Benefit package including medical, dental and long term disability
Geriatrician MD - Qualifications:
- Current or eligible for License
- DEA certificate
- Geriatric training/experience (e.g., fellowship, nursing home medical director, CMD status from AMDA, hospice/palliative care certification)