Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Sacramento
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Family Practice Clinic
With a lower cost of living than a majority of California, Sacramento is a family friendly city that is filled with outlying suburbs. If you’re into art museums, national monuments, or just finding a new restaurant or bar in Midtown, Sacramento has plenty to enjoy. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Sacramento are abundant
On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a great opportunity with an exceptional healthcare organization in a family practice setting. The ideal NP candidate will hold a current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner. New graduates are still encouraged to apply
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Employs advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills
- Works independently and in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Delivers health care to individuals and families, accentuating health promotion and disease prevention.
- Cares for patients ranging in age from newborns to geriatrics
Family Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state.
- Current certification in CPR.