Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Minneapolis
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Family Practice Clinic
The Twin Cities is a major metropolitan area that includes Minneapolis – the most populated city in Minnesota. There are numerous lakes in the region, and an extensive park system, which account for residents being some of the most physically fit in the country. Regardless of this fact, medicine is a major industry. With a very low unemployment rate, Minneapolis is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Twin Cities job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a great opportunity with an exceptional healthcare organization in a family practice setting. The ideal NP candidate will hold a current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner. New graduates are still encouraged to apply
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Employs advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills
- Works independently and in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Delivers health care to individuals and families, accentuating health promotion and disease prevention.
- Cares for patients ranging in age from newborns to geriatrics
Family Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state.
- Current certification in CPR.