Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Las Vegas
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Family Practice Clinic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, otherwise known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, is an internationally renowned major resort city, known primarily for its gambling, shopping, fine dining, and nightlife. Within Las Vegas stands the largest glass pyramid in the world; one of the largest hotels in the country, with more than 5,000 rooms; and one of the most expensive hotels ever constructed, the Bellagio. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Las Vegas are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a great opportunity with an exceptional healthcare organization in a family practice setting. The ideal NP candidate will hold a current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner. New graduates are still encouraged to apply
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Employs advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills
- Works independently and in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Delivers health care to individuals and families, accentuating health promotion and disease prevention.
- Cares for patients ranging in age from newborns to geriatrics
Family Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state.
- Current certification in CPR.