Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Dallas
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Family Practice Clinic
With a population of over 2.3 million, Dallas County is Texas’ second-most populated county. Its size and low unemployment rate make it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Dallas job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a great opportunity with an exceptional healthcare organization in a family practice setting. The ideal NP candidate will hold a current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner state license and preferably possess at least 2 years of full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner. New graduates are still encouraged to apply
Family Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Employs advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills
- Works independently and in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Delivers health care to individuals and families, accentuating health promotion and disease prevention.
- Cares for patients ranging in age from newborns to geriatrics
Family Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state.
- Current certification in CPR.