*CLOSED* Executive Director - Assisted Living - Phoenix
Executive Director - Assisted Living
Known widely for its beautiful wildlife, deserts and outdoor activities, Phoenix is home to more than 1.5 million people. In 2018, Phoenix gained over 85,000 new jobs, with a projected 28,000 new jobs over the next two years, making Phoenix a great place for individuals or families relocating. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Phoenix are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently searching for an experienced and innovative healthcare leader interested in improving the lives of older adults in an assisted living setting.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services
- Establish a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff
Executive Director Education and Qualifications:
- Three years executive director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or a related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget experience with marketing and public speaking a plus