*CLOSED* Executive Director - Assisted Living - Phoenix
Executive Director - Assisted Living
Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it is part of a sprawling, multi-city metro area known as the Valley of the Sun. Residents can enjoy poolside lounging and spa treatments—or golfing and active outdoor adventures. With a low unemployment rate, the Phoenix metropolitan area is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Phoenix job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently searching for an experienced and innovative healthcare leader interested in improving the lives of older adults in an assisted living setting.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services
- Establish a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff
Executive Director Education and Qualifications:
- Three years executive director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or a related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget experience with marketing and public speaking a plus