Executive Director - Assisted Living - Indianapolis
Executive Director - Assisted Living
As the state capital, Indianapolis is the most populous city in Indiana. Downtown Indianapolis boasts the largest employment cluster in Indiana, with nearly 43,000 jobs per square mile. With a low unemployment rate in Marion County, Indianapolis is a great area for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Greater Indianapolis job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently searching for an experienced and innovative healthcare leader interested in improving the lives of older adults in an assisted living setting.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services
- Establish a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff
Executive Director Education and Qualifications:
- Three years executive director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or a related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget experience with marketing and public speaking a plus