Executive Director - Assisted Living - Boston
Executive Director - Assisted Living
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently searching for an experienced and innovative healthcare leader interested in improving the lives of older adults in an assisted living setting.
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Ensure continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services
- Establish a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations
- Maintain compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff
Executive Director Education and Qualifications:
- Three years executive director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or a related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget experience with marketing and public speaking a plus