Director of Rehabilitation - Indianapolis
Director of Rehabilitation
As the state capital, Indianapolis is the most populous city in Indiana. Downtown Indianapolis boasts the largest employment cluster in Indiana, with nearly 43,000 jobs per square mile. With a low unemployment rate in Marion County, Indianapolis is a great area for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Greater Indianapolis job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you looking to make a lasting impact with your leadership skills? Our client is seeking a Director of Rehabilitation with a strong therapy background who will be responsible for the overall clinical quality, integrity, and service excellence of rehabilitation programs to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded!
Director of Rehabilitation Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, implements and monitors operations for overall quality, effectiveness, and financial viability. Works with Rehab Team to ensure operational and clinical functions deliver desired results across defined area
- Takes responsibility for the development, retention, hiring, performance management, compensation, and engagement of therapy staff. Partners with and utilizes HR resources.
- Implements an optimal staffing plan
- Delivers patient care and/or clinical supervision to meet each patient’s goals and needs as prescribed by medical doctor and determined by the evaluation and treatment plans. Ensures all care delivery is consistent with individual’s license
- Ensures staff is properly licensed and trained in skilled therapy documentation; completes reviews for documentation quality and billing integrity; some reviews may be delegated to appropriately credentialed team members
- Ensures and validates customer satisfaction through strategic planning, organic growth, problem resolution and relationship
- Oversees compliance with accurate documentation, billing of therapy services, and denials.
Director of Rehabilitation Qualifications:
- Graduate from Physical Therapy/Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy/Occupational Therapy Assistant or Speech-Language Pathology program
- Must possess and maintain a current license in the state of practice
- Minimum three (3) year experience as treating therapist or therapy assistant, preferred
- Minimum one (1) year therapy management experience