Director of Nursing - Assisted Living - Sacramento
Director of Nursing - Assisted Living
The city of Sacramento is the capital of California, with a population of over 500,000. The broader Sacramento metro area is home to over 2.4 million residents. Sacramento is a major center for healthcare, with world-renowned UC Davis School of Medicine close by, making it an ideal location for talented healthcare professionals. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Sacramento job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking an experienced nursing leader to fill an opening for a Director of Nursing with a local Assisted Living Facility. Interested candidates should preferably have 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse and experience working as a Director of Nursing.
Responsibilities of the Director of Nursing:
- Maintain and implement total nursing care of residents
- Orient, instruct and supervise personnel and functions including for registered nurses, licensed professional nurses, and nursing assistants
- Maintain supplies and adequate equipment
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State and local standards and regulations to assure quality outcomes of care.
- Coordinate and maintain the MDS and care planning process
- Attend or conduct patient care conferences for residents of the AL
Education and Requirements of the Director of Nursing:
- Must possess the ability to communicate verbally and in writing when directing the care of residents.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, currently licensed by the state.
- 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing is strongly preferred within an assisted living.