*CLOSED* Director of Nursing - Assisted Living - Phoenix
Director of Nursing - Assisted Living
Known widely for its beautiful wildlife, deserts and outdoor activities, Phoenix is home to more than 1.5 million people. In 2018, Phoenix gained over 85,000 new jobs, with a projected 28,000 new jobs over the next two years, making Phoenix a great place for individuals or families relocating. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Phoenix are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking an experienced nursing leader to fill an opening for a Director of Nursing with previous experience working in assisted living. Interested candidates should preferably have 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse and experience working as a Director of Nursing.
Responsibilities of the Director of Nursing:
- Maintain and implement total nursing care of residents
- Orient, instruct and supervise personnel and functions including for registered nurses, licensed professional nurses, and nursing assistants
- Maintain supplies and adequate equipment
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State and local standards and regulations to assure quality outcomes of care.
- Coordinate and maintain the MDS and care planning process
- Attend or conduct patient care conferences for residents of the AL
Education and Requirements of the Director of Nursing:
- Must possess the ability to communicate verbally and in writing when directing the care of residents.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, currently licensed by the state.
- 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing is strongly preferred within an assisted living.