Director of Nursing - Assisted Living - Boston
Director of Nursing - Assisted Living
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
On Time Talent Solutions is currently seeking an experienced nursing leader to fill an opening for a Director of Nursing with previous experience working in assisted living. Interested candidates should preferably have 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse and experience working as a Director of Nursing.
Responsibilities of the Director of Nursing:
- Maintain and implement total nursing care of residents
- Orient, instruct and supervise personnel and functions including for registered nurses, licensed professional nurses, and nursing assistants
- Maintain supplies and adequate equipment
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State and local standards and regulations to assure quality outcomes of care.
- Coordinate and maintain the MDS and care planning process
- Attend or conduct patient care conferences for residents of the AL
Education and Requirements of the Director of Nursing:
- Must possess the ability to communicate verbally and in writing when directing the care of residents.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, currently licensed by the state.
- 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing is strongly preferred within an assisted living.