Director of Clinical Services - Indianapolis
Director of Clinical Services
As the state capital, Indianapolis is the most populous city in Indiana. Downtown Indianapolis boasts the largest employment cluster in Indiana, with nearly 43,000 jobs per square mile. With a low unemployment rate in Marion County, Indianapolis is a great area for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting—Greater Indianapolis job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Do you have a passion for clinical leadership? Our client is looking to add an experienced clinician to their leadership team. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in healthcare leadership.
Director of Clinical Services Responsibilities:
- Direct and coordinate the clinical operations (intake, nursing/medical, therapy)
- Direct all services in absence of the Executive Director
- Plan and develop service innovations
- Oversee communication and coordination of clinical processes inter-departmentally
- Organize staff members to meet the evolving needs of customers; and actively participate in daily clinical decision/policy/procedure issues
- Provide clinical and administrative leadership by directing, delegating, supporting, coaching, empowering, educating and role modeling
- Provide on-going assessment and interventions with staff, systems, and processes, based on identified clinical and administrative needs
- Support and direct clinical supervision efforts and administrative supervision efforts
- Monitor particular clinical and administrative functions, requiring a high level of professional, leadership and strategic expertise.
- Ensure compliance with all licensing agencies and accrediting organizations
Director of Clinical Services Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in leadership in healthcare