Chief Medical Officer - MD / DO - Boston
Chief Medical Officer - MD / DO
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
As a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will be responsible for providing leadership and oversight to the health services programs to include supervision of the clinical staff and provision of direct patient care.
Chief Medical Officer - Responsibilities:
- Participates in strategic planning and organizational development with the executive team and provides clinical expertise and leadership in the design and implementation of new projects and innovations across the system.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the clinical functions of the organization and including development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to clinical staff and services.
- Ensures timely access to high quality medical services for patients through clinical systems improvement, recruitment and retention of providers and oversight of the quality improvement initiative.
- Works collaboratively with the CFO and COO and is responsible for provider productivity to ensure financial objectives are met.
- Provides leadership, strategy, and vision around practice transformation ensuring that our clinical model addresses patient needs.
- Leads initiatives to refine, implement and create clinical policies and procedures.
Chief Medical Officer - Qualifications:
- Must be a board certified, licensed physician.
- 6+ years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Leadership/supervisory as a licensed physician