Certified Nursing Assistant - Assisted Living - Boston
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
With its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts and education, Boston has something for everyone. Boston is also known for its famous baked beans, Fenway Park, The Boston Marathon, and of course the bar from Cheers. Boston is also home to popular attractions such as the Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, and the Bunker Hill Monument. Whether you are looking to relocate or are a current resident, job opportunities in Boston are abundant.
Are you a caring individual, interested in enriching the lives of older adults in a residential setting? On Time Talent Solutions is seeking an certified nursing assistant with experience working in assisted living facilities.
Certified Nursing Assistant / Resident Assistant Responsibilities:
- Bring the highest quality care to our residents in our Assisted Living community
- Follow care plan directives to ensure daily living activity goals are met.
- Assist residents with direct cares, ambulation, transfers and other ADLs
- Make our community a friendly, safe home environment for our residents
Certified Nursing Assistant / Resident Assistant Qualifications:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant registered with the state
- Committed to high quality care and a passion for serving the geriatric population
- Team player with a drive to grow and learn
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA guidelines