Certified Nursing Assistant - Assisted Living - Boston
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Boston is Massachusetts’ capital and one of the oldest cities in the U.S. The Greater Boston area ranks as the tenth-largest metro area in the country. It includes Boston, Cambridge, Framingham, Nashua, Newton, Peabody, Quincy and Waltham. With a low unemployment rate, this historic area is a great place for talented healthcare professionals to live. Whether you prefer to work in a hospital, clinic, home care or senior housing setting - Greater Boston job opportunities in healthcare are abundant.
Are you a caring individual, interested in enriching the lives of older adults in a residential setting? Join one of our Assisted Living clients to expand your career and create lasting memories for their residents!
Certified Nursing Assistant / Resident Assistant Responsibilities:
- Bring the highest quality care to our residents in our Assisted Living community
- Follow care plan directives to ensure daily living activity goals are met.
- Assist residents with direct cares, ambulation, transfers and other ADLs
- Make our community a friendly, safe home environment for our residents
Certified Nursing Assistant / Resident Assistant Qualifications:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant registered with the state
- Committed to high quality care and a passion for serving the geriatric population
- Team player with a drive to grow and learn
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA guidelines