Case Manager- Hospice
Hospice Nurse - Registered Nurse - RN
Position Summary: Hospice Nurse – Registered Nurse – RN
· Organizes and directs hospice care to patients with a terminal diagnosis needing hospice services in their home or community setting.
· Provides case management, admission facilitation, clinical support, continuous care, after hours call, and/or other skilled nursing expertise with end-of-life care.
Job Requirements: Hospice Nurse – Registered Nurse – RN
· Displays an understanding of vulnerable adult issues.
· Displays an understanding of hospice patients’ rights.
· Exhibits sound mature judgment.
· Patient Care Delivery
· Displays an attitude of courtesy and respect for all prospective patients, families, staff and referral sources
· Functions as a team member with other staff in the performance of duties.
· Seeks and accepts feedback regarding the performance of job duties.
· Is aware of patient confidentiality and adheres to HIPPA regulations.
Qualifications: Hospice Nurse – Registered Nurse – RN
· Graduate of accredited school of nursing
· Current state of Minnesota RN licensure
· Two years recent nursing experience in acute, home care/hospice/public health
· Current Minnesota driver’s license, insurance and daily access to reliable vehicle
· Computer literacy.