Title: Clinical Director - HospiceJob Type: PermanentPosting Date: 2017-11-28City: Saint PaulState: Minnesota
Clinical Director – Hospice
We are looking for a passionate Clinical Director with hospice experience to join an exciting and growing team in the Woodbury area! If you are looking for a rewarding career- this is it!
Clinical Director – Hospice - Job Summary:
- Coordinates and oversees direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical organization personnel.
- Performs nursing field visits and case management when necessary.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Provides help in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient and family/caregiver care to all clinical personnel as indicated.
- Conducts evaluations on clinicians.
- Oversees the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Responsible for the maintenance of adequate and appropriate inventory supplies and equipment for the provision of patient services.
- Develops, implements and evaluates the orientation program for new organization personnel. Responsible for orientation of new organization personnel, directly or delegated.
- Plans and implements inservice and continuing education programs to meet education and training needs of organization personnel.
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
Clinical Director – Hospice Requirements:
- Valid MN Registered Nurse License
- 2 years Hospice experience preferred
- 2 years management experience
- Great Clinical Assessment Skills
- Strong desire to serve others and to enrich lives