Title: Nurse Practitioner - MilwaukeeJob Type: Full timePosting Date: 2017-11-14City: MilwaukeeState: Wisconsin
Nurse Practitioner – NP
Nurse Practitioner – NP Summary:
- Obtain health history, perform physical examination and conduct preventive screening.
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat acute and chronic illness and disease.
- Provide preventive services for patients of all ages.
- Make appropriate referrals to other health professionals and community agencies.
- Utilize electronic health records.
- Triage those who require physician supervision; work as part of the care team.
- Partner with patients and families to optimize their health and wellness.
Nurse Practitioner – NP Qualifications:
- A master's degree or higher in nursing from an accredited program.
- Two or more years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner.
- Licensure as a registered nurse by the state.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner.
For more information, call us today at 763-231-1402