- Title: DON’T JUST TELL ‘EM…TEACH ‘EM: Essential Elements of Effective Coaching for Healthcare Recruitment & HR Pros
- Cost: FREE
- Date: Tuesday, April 2
- Time: 1:00 - 1:30 pm CT
- LIVE Q&A SESSION on the call & webinar replay sent to all who register
In healthcare, the hiring challenges are more fierce now than they’ve ever been before. With a shortage of clinical talent and patient’s needs that seem to be dramatically increasing, smart healthcare organizations are looking to build a culture of accountability, productivity, and personal performance within their internal recruiting and HR teams to ensure the ongoing health and growth of their organizations. How’s your internal recruitment and HR team doing in the face of these increasing hiring challenges and how can your team provide better coaching to help them achieve their very best every day? This revealing peak behind the coaching curtain will give you actionable strategies for continued recruiting performance in your organization.
- The value of consistent one-on-one meetings, and how to ensure they are productive
- 4 questions that managers can use to create a positive culture of accountability
- A strong strategy to connect Individual productivity and personal performance to organizational key objectives
Randy Anderson has a true passion for teaching the “how’s” and “why’s” of engaging, equipping, and empowering people in work and life. He teaches ideas and strategies that he learned from working for and managing in organizations ranging from 5 to 35,000 employees. Over the last 25 years, he has developed and taught these principles to tens of thousands of people in all sizes of organizations from front line to back office to upper management. Whether learning to improve your performance, or so you can train others to improve theirs, Randy will transform your thinking, your productivity, and your influence.